4/2/14

This Is My Name FOREVER - 2

SUBJECT: This is My Memorial to All Generations




Today, I have an important message to share with you.

Exodus 3:15
Moreover God said to Moses, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: ‘Yahweh God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you. This is My Name Forever, and this is My MEMORIAL TO ALL GENERATIONS.’


God is revealing to Moses 2 important insights regarding His Name:

1. This is My Name FOREVER.


2. This is My MEMORIAL to all generations.


God is telling Moses:

1.  Yahweh's Name is FOREVER

2.  Yahweh is the name that the children of Isarel shall call Him from generation to generation. 





Come, let's call on God's Name in prayer together.
  • We have the responsibility to declare God’s Name today. 
  • We also need to declare God’s Name to our children. 
  • And in turn, our children will declare God’s Name to the next generation. 
  • God’s Name is to be remembered down through the ages.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment