2/8/14

Introduction: Jeremiah 29:12-13



My name is Rosa. I am a coworker serving in Tsuen Wan Christian Disciples Church.

On January 6, 2013, the Lord laid upon my heart to preach on Jeremiah 29:12,13 to encourage our local congregation in TsuenWan, to set a spiritual vision before us for the year 2013.

"Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart."


From the beginning of that one message, God has been spiritually stirring among our brethren when it comes to prayer and deepening our understanding of God through His Name.

Today is February 8, 2014.   A year has quickly gone by. The intention of just preaching one time on this topic became a series of about 12 follow-up messages on the Importance of Calling on God's Name. We are slowly realizing the significance of God's Name and what God intends to reveal to us through His Name.

This is a topic I had totally neglected in my 20+ years of serving the church. It's time I need to make up for this 'loss' to my brothers and sisters in Tsuen Wan. Under God's leading, this series will continue in our congregation.

With the encouragement of some brethren, I have decided to finally put together this website page to share our insights with you. I will slowly post short articles to help us build a firm foundation of understanding God's Name. The sermon messages were preached in Chinese, but I am only able to present this in English in a written format.

This series will be posted as short articles on a daily basis to help you absorb the content. After reading this "Introduction", please scroll down to read Day 1. Make your way to Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, etc.

The later articles build on the previous article.
So it is important that you read in that order.

Have fun!  :)

I invite you to post your comments and feedback, so that together we can press on to know our God in a deeper and most meaningful way.

If you would like to continue to receive these articles, "Bookmark" this Page and 'Share" with your friends. Please spread the word out and invite your friends to join us also.

May Yahweh's Name be proclaimed in our generation.






No comments:

Post a Comment